Senior Executive (Content Marketing)
Great ideas do not discriminate, and anyone can have them. Given the right protection and support, a great idea can become a powerful brand, a transformative technology, an innovative process or design, or even a song or story that moves one’s soul. Housing Singapore’s largest community of intellectual property (IP) experts, the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS) understands better than anyone how important it is to protect ideas and creations for now and for the future. We leverage our deep technical, legal and business expertise to help innovative enterprises grow, through their intangible assets, including IP, from Singapore, through Singapore. We catalyse the ideas of today, into the assets of tomorrow.
About IPOS International
IPOS International (IPOS Intl) is a private limited company fully owned by IPOS, committed to building Singapore’s future growth as a global hub for intellectual property creation, protection and management. We serve the public sector, investors, private enterprises, not-for-profits, service providers and individuals through patent search and analysis, training and IP management services. Together, we amplify creativity and enable innovation, to realise tangible economic and social value from intangible assets.
We are launching a new platform to help enterprises and innovators identify their IP needs and connect them with the right IP experts. Expanding our team, we are looking for a content marketer to create riveting content across a variety of platforms and channels to grow this community. This position is for a fixed term of 2 years, extendable to a further of 2 more years. Reporting to Head, Branding and Communications, your responsibilities will include:
• Build relationships with members including creating members’ profile, onboarding new members, responding to members’ enquiries promptly and providing regular updates to members.
• Perform due diligence on members prior to accepting their application to join the platform.
• Ensure all users’ inquiries are resolved promptly and satisfactorily.
• Support platform development activities such as establishing the members’ onboarding process
• Support user acquisition activities and stakeholders’ engagement.
• Stay active in social listening and monitoring user engagements online/offline and implement effective tactics to grow our communities.
• Set and own platform engagement KPIs and make recommendations to optimise platform awareness and consideration.
• Support other platform-related administrative work
Write to us if you have/are
• Minimally a Diploma or Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or any other relevant disciplines;
• Minimally 1-2 years of experience in writing for a variety of media and platforms;
• Strong conceptualisation and writing skills are a must;
• Creative, meticulous, results-driven with strong analytical skills;
• Passion for building a community and storytelling;
• Digitally savvy and familiar with digital marketing ads and formats;
• Design skills and aesthetics are a plus;
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this position, please go to this link: https://impress.ai/html-widget/chat-widget/27daef27-49f2-41f0-9f0e-13b4151fcff0/