When charting research and development activities, do you verify if the technology already exists and if it is owned by others? Did you know that you can detect existing similar developments or inventions by simply conducting a prior art search?
Learn to conduct patent searches step-by-step, through our one-day workshop. Discover effective search strategies, apply the use of syntax to increase efficiency, and learn how to identify relevant documents via publicly available databases.
You should possess knowledge of patents, components of patent specification, and understand information presented in search reports. You are also required to bring along a laptop or mobile devices to participate in the practical exercises designed for the workshop.
Practising Management Consultant (PMC) under Singapore Business Advisors and Consultants Council (SBACC) will be entitled to 2 x Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours for this course.
A total of 17 CPD hours is awarded for this course. For more information, please call SBACC at 6958 9000 or WhatsApp 9299 5304. Alternatively, you can also email them at [email protected].
If you are claiming your SkillsFuture Credits for this course, please inform us via email. Click here to log in with your SingPass to make your SkillsFuture Credits claim. The user guide can be found here or call the SkillsFuture Hotline at 6883 5885 for more information on SkillsFuture Credit.
Please note that members are required to fulfil the following conditions to be eligible for UTAP reimbursement:
1. Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
2. Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
3. Course must not be funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
4. Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
5. Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
6. UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
For more information on UTAP application, please call the NTUC Membership hotline at 6213 8008 or visit http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg/.