Associate IP Strategist / IP Strategist
About IPOS International
IPOS International, a wholly‐owned subsidiary of the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore, aims to catalyse industry and enterprise growth by providing IP expertise. To achieve this, we will offer committed and passionate individuals a place where their talent and opinions are valued. To succeed as an organisation, we believe in empowering individuals while working as a team of professionals with honesty and displaying integrity as core values. We invest heavily in our people so that they get the training and development they need to succeed.
How you can contribute and benefit
Reporting to the Head of the IP Strategy Solutions unit, you will join a team of dynamic IP Strategists with a mix of technical, business and legal expertise to help enterprises grow by empowering them to manage their IP / intangible assets (“IP/IA”) in support of business goals.
During your time with us, you will gain both private and public sector perspectives, and benefit from the diverse skillsets in the team to gain a holistic appreciation of IP/IA management from a business perspective. You will have the opportunity to engage SMEs on a 1-to-1 basis and gain insights into the practical challenges our businesses face. You will also have the chance to network with partners in the innovation ecosystem and understand the support provided to enterprises from a whole-of-government perspective.
As part of the IP Strategy Solutions unit, you will support IP/IA ecosystem-building efforts:
• Engage partners in the innovation ecosystem such as trade associations and accelerators to provide IPM capability building and support for these partners and their enterprises.
• Engage businesses to generate awareness of IP/IA and demonstrate the value of IP/IA management (“IPM”). This includes:
- delivering relevant talks and company consultations;
- creating enterprise IPM resources such as GoBusiness IP Grow, articles and guides; and
- providing IP/IA capability building and strategy services to companies.
• Engage public agencies on IP/IA capability building and management, including guided IP policy development and IP/IA stocktakes
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to plan and implement IP/IA-related projects, in support of Singapore IP Strategy 2030 objectives.
Are you the one? Please write to us if you meet the following criteria:
Candidates with more experience are welcome to apply and may be offered a more senior position.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to [email protected]